Thursday, July 1, 2010

Congrats Lisa!! 06.19.2010

What can I say about Lisa? Besides being a softspoken, good hearted bride - she's also an avid reader of my blog which is why I'm sending her a special shout out on here!!

On the morning of Lisa's wedding, the clouds were grey yet when I arrived at the house to set up, there was nothing but a smile on her face. So perhaps it wasn't the most ideal weather for a wedding, however, it didn't stop her and her entire bridal entourage from laughing and having fun. With a party of 10, it was an intense 6 hours, but Vanessa (who I see almost every week now lol) and I made good time and everyone looked amazing.

In all my years of being in the industry, I can honestly say this is by far the most calming wedding season yet. Zero Bridezillas and just a handful of Maidzillas - woo hoo! Lisa reminded me that I love what I do even though there are times I wish I were in bed haha.

Lisa - congrats on getting married! You were such an awesome bride to work with and I wish you a lifetime of happiness and joyful moments!

*On a side note, V and I had a trial with Cecile (who is getting married in August) later that day - so we grabbed a quick lunch at Wendy's where we literally ate our faces off. After the trial, it was nice as we just hung out, shared some laughs and did some much needed shopping at Shoppers LOL...all I have to say is that V and I took our friendship to the next level.

Below are a few of my favorite DO's from the morning:

Lisa's romantic Sydney Opera House

1 comment:

lisa said...

awww thanks for the post MJ - this made my Monday!!! you and Vanessa did such a great job, everyone looked amazing :)