Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Puzzle Creations: A New Beginning

While I have been totally swamped with work with my regular 9-5 and hair stuff - I HAD to quickly take the time to blog about something very special!!

As many of you know, this past August I worked with a bride who was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma Cancer. This broke my heart as I received the call while at our BIG GIVE 2009 Reunion. I just remembered my heart dropped and I was in total shock. Thankfully, she finished her last treatment a few weeks ago and is recovering well!

As this all happened, it really inspired me that in spite of everything going on around me - I really needed to stop and cherish what a blessing God has given me to have a job where I can celebrate and be a part of someone's new beginning. I have been fortunate enough to have been inspired one way or another by each of my brides. With every wedding, I learn something new.

With that said, after 5 years of doing all this - I decided it was time to launch Puzzle Creations officially with its new look and vision. The event is taking place on November 21st, 2010 and while it's a showcase, it's also my way of saying THANK YOU to everyone who has been such a integral part of all this and what has transpired because of your support.

Planning is in full effect and I am proud to have the following sponsors so far to help me kick off this very special moment....

Special Thanks to -









Four Seasons Boutique (Markville Mall)

Special Performances by: Velsie Mak :)

We are currently still looking to cast 4 female models and 6 male models for this event - so if you know anyone who is interested, please send an email to: info@puzzle-creations.com. Also, if you know anyone in the food industry who would be willing to donate some goodies for the evening, drop me a line!! I don't want to give away too many details right now - but save the date and hopefully I will see you there!! Thanks to all the current sponsors for your dedication and generosity - I am deeply grateful for your support :)

No comments: