Friday, July 25, 2008

July!

Congratulations JULY Brides: Tina, Lan and Nicole! Man, July has been a crazy month and it's only going to get crazier going into August! I am reuniting with Jaqueline tomorrow, a previous bride of mine to do hair for her brother's wedding. She and her mom are super nice people, so I am excited to see them again :)

On another note, I just had a bride e-mail me today about her wedding on August 30th of this year. This can only mean she is either really laid back about her hair otherwise she would have booked much earlier OR someone cancelled on her and got referred to me. The thing is, I am free...question is whether I should make it 25 weddings this year. lol...I think I need a break from smelling hairspray. Regardless, I should tell her sooner than later!

Lastly - for all those that read this and are thinking of referring your friends to me who are getting married in 2009, my prices have gone up slightly to counter a million weddings again next year haha. Prices are as follows:

Bride - $70.00
Bridesmaids - $45-50.00
Mother of the Bride/Groom - $45.00
Flower Girls - $20-25.00
Guys - Free ... don't be so surprised, I have had many guys ask for a "touch up"

OK, and just one more thing - I am holding a hair workship this coming fall - tell your friends and let me know if you're interested!

-hair guy ... more like exhausted guy.




Tina and her beautiful bridesmaids...you guys were hilarious. Image taken from Michael Francis Photography http://www.michaelfrancis.ca




Jacqueline - stunning. Photo by Stephen Sager. http://www.sagerweddings.com

No comments: