Wednesday, August 6, 2008

August Rush! (so clever I am...)

It shocks me everytime I write the date or look at the calendar and it's August. I honestly don't know where the Summer went - but I am glad I've made it this far without having a huge meltdown yet.

The chaos begins this Friday with D & R's controversial wedding (lol...fun times :D) - wake up call at 4am, which isn't so bad now because it's pretty standard for a Saturday morning. The week after is the much anticipated (& also controversial) wedding of my good friends V & S's - believe it or not, I actually don't have to do hair! And yet, I still have to get up at 6am...what the?! The week AFTER that is L & J's extravaganza, which is really exciting too, so yes, that makes 3 consecutive weddings back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back!! Throw in a few rehersal dinners, vocal lessons, work and babysitting...and I am almost certain September is going to slap me right in the face without me even knowing it!

I have just a handful of weddings left for this year and thank God for helping get through all of them. I will start doing my weekly tips again, so be on the look out...I promise once September comes, the hair guy will be doing some much needed revamping.

Here we goooo.....

No comments: