Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mane Attraction

I will be the first to admit that braids were not my favorite thing before. I thought they were slightly childish and corny due to the fact that when I thought of them, I thought of an elementary school girl on picture day.

However, with the popularity of The Hills and the infamous "Lauren Conrad braid", the French Braid was revolutionized. It is the easiest way to transform any hair style - from romantic, to edgy and everything in between. So whether you want to get those pesky bangs off your face or create a little drama - it's a look that everyone can sport. Something I call, effortless chic.




1 comment:

LuceBuona said...

With all this neo hippie style, we simply can't escape from braids!
I love them!
Is with trends like these that I wish my hair was longer :(