Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Congrats Michelle - April 16th, 2011

Michelle may go down in my books as one of THE most calming bride ever. That may also be because she was super organized and had everything done wayyy in advanced, but nevertheless this made it so easy to work with her!

Talk about being organized - Michelle originally emailed me back on March 5, 2010.. she was clearly doing her homework more than a year in advanced and booking vendors lol. After a few brief, but pleasant emails, by March 10th - she was ready to book without even doing a trial!!!

"I've already seen your work on your website and Joee's, Im really confident in your work so we're ready to book with you for our hair up-do on my wedding!"

Crazy eh? lol. Good thing though because I did have 3 other brides inquire later on!

Agreeing to be a part of this wedding was like twisting a rubber arm. I heard that superstar Joee was shooting and that the ever beautiful Rhia was doing makeup....I mean, c'mon...it's a no brainer! These two just inspire me constantly with their talent and passion. It was awesome to also see long time friend and up n' coming photog, Andrew, second shoot :)

With 8 people in total needing their hair done, I was fortunate to have my bestie Crystal come and join me in getting everyone ready. It was like my ideal morning - peaceful and efficient lol. Michelle's family was incredibly sweet and that was just the cherry on top. Michelle had mentioned that she wanted to put her hair up in the evening, so I quickly gave a lesson to her mom, sister and JOEE. lol. This obviously proved to come in handy as it was a team effort :)

All in all - loved this wedding! There really is nothing I would have changed that morning because not only did I have the chance to work with someone who fully trusted me and my work - but I was surrounded by an incredible crew of genuine Friendors to work with. I'm sure from the sneak-peek-o-vision, you can see they rocked this wedding. And what a good looking couple!


Congrats Michelle & JR - judging by the photos, it looked like a fantastic celebration and party! Thank you for being so kind! I hope that life only brings you both a multitude of happiness and love!

For Michelle, we did a very romantic Halfie and for her girls, sleek but soft Leaning Tower of Pisa's!


(Rhia in the background who did an awesome job as usual! See you Sat Rhia!! lol)

No comments: