Wednesday, December 29, 2010

October Part 2!

Jaime's Wedding - October 2, 2010:

Jaime & I met through a friend who attends T3C and I'm so glad we did because she was just so easy to work with!

The day started pretty early at the Toronto Don Valley Hotel & Suites, and while it was quiet, I could just tell she was excited even with some minor anxiety with some, um...last minute changes lol. However, she didn't let that get to her and she and her entire bridal party pulled it together for a very enjoyable morning!

I will forever remember Jaime because she and her sister so generously donated to DREAMS after I sent an email out asking for support with our building fund. It is such an amazing feeling to have a bride and someone who I virtually didn't know at the time donate and do it so willingly. Needless to say, I am/was touched.

Jaime - I was honored to have been a part of your wedding. You were such a great bride and supportive friend. Thank you for everything!!!


No comments: